Tuesday

How I Feel Today.





"Sometimes I think I was born backwards.
you know, come out of my mum the wrong way.
I hear words go past me backwards.
The people I should love, I hate,
and the people I hate... "

Sometimes i also think i was born backwards, like when i was born nothing came out the way it was supossed to, I almost die in there, hanged myself from the umbilical cord, you know, just wraped it around my neck. But they decided I had to live, and so here I am. Most of the time, as i'm concerned, i don't belong here, that's how things have always been.

If you asked me i'd rather live somewere else, a paralel dimention or something like that, not too much like the earth. Now everything is sort of falling down, and i can't be sure of anything i'd given my life for yesterday. The cold fear i felt yesterday, is now my heat, and the colors i swore to wear every day in my face, have become a dark glimpse of yourself reflected in every inch of my body.

I wanna go lightly underground, to that world you showed me one day, i want to go back to that place you took me that afternoon with the sun coming down, and your smile, better than that, my smile; I don't smile anymore, i don't live anymore, i miss you more every day, take me to your world, make me yours again.






1 comment:

  1. Esa, precisamente, era la idea. o) Gracias me siento alagada.

    ReplyDelete